Produced by the International IDAHO Committee,www.dayagainsthomophobia.org is the global webportal for information and action on the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia (May 17)
- Up-to-date news and information on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) rights developments worldwide
- Country-specific information on LGBTI rights, including annual country reports of actions around May 17 (available through the world map on our homepage)
- Information on the history, significance and impact of the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia
- Information on the International IDAHO Committee
- Ideas and resources for taking action against Homophobia and Transphobia.
A brand new resource hub will also be launched by by January 2014, which will include:
- Tools for fighting Biphobia, Intersexphobia and Lesbophobia, as well as Homophobia & Transphobia
- Material for addressing Homophobia & Transphobia in and through Education
- Suggestions for how to campaign within, and alongside, progressive faith communities.
For more information on May 17 and the IDAHO Committee see the ‘About’ sub-menu.