- The Lesbian and Gay Association (LSVD) in Berlin: Kundgebung „Liebe verdient Respekt“ – rally against Homophobia and Transphobia in the center of Berlin with the Districts Mayor Angelika Schöttler @ May 17, from 4.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. @ Wittenbergplatz subway station, exit KaDeWe, Berlin
- Rainbow Flashmobs in several cities. In Hamburg, the event will take place in front of the Townhall at 5 p.m.
- The national anti-discrimination authority: public gathering under the Brandenburger Tor in Berlin with the focus on “Same Rights for every Love”. Concerts and speeches will mark the afternoon of May 17
- In Jena, the annual IDAHOBIT festival brings a street march, a flashmob, film screenings and many more events; the Momo Sapiens music group will play live of May 13. More info on event’s FB page.
- In Kaiserslautern, Rhineland-Palatinate various events around IDAHOT 2017 organized on May 28 as a part of the Pride Week KL program
- Queer Refugees for Pride and Fachstelle Queere Jugend NRW: 17 MAY Commemorate WITH US! | Queer Refugees – symbolic protest action; May 17 from 3:00 p.m. @ Marktplatz 1, 40213 Düsseldorf, Nordrhein – Westfalen
- Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency / Antidiskriminierungsstelle des Bundes (ADS): Action Day “Equal Rights for Every Love”; May 17 from 2:30 p.m. @ Parisian square, Berlin
- RAT&TAT – Zentrum für Schwule und Lesben e.V.: International Day Against Homo-bi and trans-phobia – balloon flashmob; May 17 at 3:00 p.m. @ Bahnhofsplatz, Bremen, Bremen
Tagged with: Germany